Thank you so much for wanting to get something special for me! How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or not on my list, please include the gift receipt.
While I love to cook, please no cookbooks.
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
- My absolute, best gift, is spending a few hours on a date. I love to go out for “coffee” or a meal. One on one time with people I love is what I like the best. “Coupons” for future dates are super too.
- Check out my Books page for books I am looking for. Please no ex-library books, though gently used are fine. Hardbacks are preferred, but paperbacks are good too.
“Would like the most”- In order of would like
- Ninja Blender
- Be Strong and Courageous T-shirt (The maroon one on the sample shirts) Womens Large
- Good High quality camera. Better than point and shoot. Ask for ideas if needed. Need one with a good optical zoom.
- Handwritten favorite recipe cards 4×6 with your name.
- DIY “diamond art” blank canvas with assorted colored round crystals so I can design my own. (something I can cut to sizes I want.) Prefer something I can return if not right.
Body Care Products: I prefer to make my own because it is fun and I can customize it.
I like rose and lavender though. All natural ingredients. I prefer lotions.
Favorite Treats: I eat very little candy and am also very “picky”. I prefer one expensive treat to a handful of “average”.
- Dark Chocolate Cherries
- My favorite candy bar is 75% or lower dark chocolate with (or without) almonds: Theo, Endangered Species, Ghirardelli, Dagoba, Fair Trade Exchange brands are good brands
- Real black licorice (Panda and Scotty dogs are examples)
- M&M’s (caramel or peanut butter are favorites)
- Dark chocolate Almonds
- Crunchy Cheetos (not soft cheese puffs!)
One day… in the future… when I use mine up 🙂 But if you find some for an extremely reasonable price 🙂
- 100% alpaca wool for felting, in natural colors. I have a lot of colored wool and other types of wool.