Thank you so much for wanting to get something special for me! How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or not on my list, please include the gift receipt.
While I love to cook, please no cookbooks.
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
- My absolute, best gift, is spending a few hours on a date. I love to go out for “coffee” or a meal. One on one time with people I love is what I like the best. “Coupons” for future dates are super too.
- Check out my Books page for books I am looking for. Please no ex-library books, though gently used are fine. Hardbacks are preferred, but paperbacks are good too.
“Would like the most”-In order of would like
- Good High quality camera. Better than point and shoot. Ask for ideas if needed. Need one with a good optical zoom.
- Real Leather Cowboy Boots.
- Dark brown or Black, lightly pointed toe, flower design is favorite, between 10.5 -12ish inch shaft (from arch up leg) (possible to get free return, just in case do not fit so can exchange?)
- Earth Henna temporary tattoos (www.earthhenna.com) Refill kits are good too.
- Anklet Stainless steel or Gold please. Needs to be at least 9.5 inches long.
- 100% alpaca wool for felting, in natural colors. I have a lot of colored wool and other types of wool.
Body Care Products: I prefer to make my own because it is fun and I can customize it.
Favorite Treats: I eat very little candy and am also very “picky”. I prefer one expensive treat to a handful of “average”.
- Dark Chocolate Cherries
- Love Theo, Endangered Species, Ghirardelli, Dagoba, Fair Trade Exchange brands
- Real black licorice (Panda and Scotty dogs are examples)
- M&M’s (pretzel or peanut butter are favorites)
- Dark chocolate Almonds
- Crunchy Cheetos (not soft cheese puffs!)